New Pics of My 30gal Tank

pco1988

Originally Posted by JayC
Nice pics again!! I just love that mimic tang.

Josh
Thanks again, the mimic tang is cool but the only problem is that every time I stick the camera out to the tank he runsinto the rock. But every time I take out the food container he comes running out of the rock. LOL.
Philip

pco1988

Here are a couple of picks of my firefish he has passed away but I will be getting a pair tommorow. They are really nothing like purple firefish.
He is in a net when he first got here. I put them in the breeder net for two to four hours so that he gets use to the water and their new tank mates.

-Philip

firefish9

Cool looking firefish and clownfish, I have a LMB to and hes about three and a half inches
and he never stops eating algae.

pco1988

Wow! It has been a while since I have seen this thread. Yeah the tank has changed quite a bit since those pics. The firefish died, but then I just bought three new ones back a few monthes ago, and they are doing great. The old firefish came from a back distributor and have will not deal with them EVER AGAIN! Those first firefish died within days, but the new ones I have had for monthes, and better then that they ate flake the first day they were in the tank. All three of them!
Philip

cyclops

Originally Posted by pco1988
Haze123 where in Maryland do you live? Do you ever go to House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie right by BWI?
Philip
Dont go to the house of Tropics They are a bunch of crooks and have no Idea what they are talking about. I go down the street to a place called SeaSave they are excellent.