New pics of my tank at home......

oceanlover

Your tank looks big, what size is it? How long have you had it up and running?
The thid picture looks like there is a little girl in the tank.

jhebi

Originally Posted by OceanLover
Your tank looks big, what size is it? How long have you had it up and running?
The thid picture looks like there is a little girl in the tank.

It's a 135gl, have been running since november of last year, less than a yer. The fishes almost quadruple in size. They were all like 1 to 3 inches, now they are huge, soon will take to LFS and exchange for small ones.

I don't see the little girl

jasony

beautiful
im thinking bout getting a naso tang.. is that a "blonde naso"?
how is it toward other tangs?

jhebi

Originally Posted by JasonY
beautiful
im thinking bout getting a naso tang.. is that a "blonde naso"?
how is it toward other tangs?
Hi, yeah it is a Blonde Naso Tang.....It does very well with the other Tangs, it doesn't bother any of them, since he is so big he also doesn't take crap from any other if they try to bother him.....I got him when he was 3'. Maybe I should cut down on the feeding. The boss of the tank is my Powder Blue, nobody mess with him.....

jhebi

Originally Posted by fastazzr1
nice tank...

Thanks Fast....
So how is your tank coming along.....Can't wait for some pics

jhebi

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
I don't think you have enough tangs in there.

Nice tank!

Hahahaha, ok going to the store to get 2 more than...j/k
Any ways they grew so fast, they were so little, so small.....I am Lucky that I didn't loose any of them and they are all still growing, soon I will have to exchange almost all of them with my LFS and try to get some small ones. I know that some people really want to flame me for the fishes I have, but soon I will trade many of them for small ones.

azfishgal

Wow, your phone takes GREAT pictures!! You won't get any flaming from me as your tank is a pretty good size. Now if you had a 75 or something like that then I'd say the tang police would be out in force. How long is your tank?

jhebi

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Wow, your phone takes GREAT pictures!! You won't get any flaming from me as your tank is a pretty good size. Now if you had a 75 or something like that then I'd say the tang police would be out in force. How long is your tank?
Hi Az, I have my tank since november, and the fishes that I lost were 1 anthia, and the other still alive, 1 chromis and 2 wrasses that planned to jump out of the tank, after that it's all the same ol same ones. Didn't add fish for a long time and will not add anymore until I exchange most of them.....