new pics

airforceb2

Those are some nice lookin pictures!! I can only hope and dream to have something that elaborate some day.

fishmamma

Lookin' good as usual Who Dey!!
Is that a graduated color on that toadstool leather? (I think??) Gorgeous. I just picked up a Devil's hand today and am waiting for it to open and reveal it's true colors.

who dey

Originally Posted by fishmamma
Is that a graduated color on that toadstool leather? (I think??) Gorgeous. I just picked up a Devil's hand today and am waiting for it to open and reveal it's true colors.

thanks, not quite sure what you mean by graduated color??

fishmamma

Well in the picture the leather looks like it has green, some yellow and then pink....maybe just the lighting?

who dey

Well in the picture the leather looks like it has green, some yellow and then pink....maybe just the lighting?
it's the lighting, they are all really a really bright pink

who dey

just snapped this one of my devils hand fully opened up

mudplayerx

Nice pics whodey. I like your cbs in the 1st pic poking your coral. Mine is a lil

[hr]
too and just lves to walk around poking and pinching everything (never really hurts anything).