New Pics

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by promisetbg
the nano

Wow ,simply amazing, what dedication and bringing your hobby to a "new" level!
I love the clown hosting the flower pot! Have you had much success with the flower pots?

newbieabc

Beautiful tanks. What is the name of the coral in the last picture, they look like long flower things?? Thank you!

promisetbg

Thanks to both of you for the nice compliments. The clowns real home is in some frilly mushrooms on the side of the tank, that's where they lay their eggs...above them on the glass. When they have no eggs{which they don't right now} the male will play in the alveopora and purple goniopora. The female will as well go out and swim with him. I have hadgood luck with them except a green stokesi I had when I was new at this..{It lived the typical 12 months or so} and a gorgeous pink & yellow one I had. I think I just had too much light for it and it got damaged. The purple, red, and the alveopora I have had for years. A mature system,feeding them, not touching their flesh, and good undamaged specimens to begin with are the key.

promisetbg

Thanks azaintcold & newbieABC. The coral in the nano that is moving in the flow? We call them wood polyps here.

murph145

very nice promise! that nano rocks too!!! nice acros as steve mentioned really liking the colors and that scotts wrasse is a nice addition too! i just got me a mystery wrasse now i have 3 wrasses one of my favorite fishes to watch

promisetbg

Thanks everyone! Mystery wrasses are awesome. I wanted a pink margin, but when I saw this Scott's I fell in love!

bcott

Simply amazing tanks promisetbg! How do you like your scott's fairy wrasse? I was thinking about getting one and just wanted to know what you had to say about them.