New picture's 9/9/2007

goingpoor

Well hope you enjoyed would love to post video but not sure how to????So if anyone knows how let me know.THINGS ARE JUST GOING CRAZY IN MY TANK SENCE THE NEW Coral Life Pro system. I was running 3x175

[hr]
socket mh before but boy what a difference.
defanutly worth the money even thow i only payed 500 for the system i got one kick a** deal on it from my lps...and aptashia is going crazy and im hating it have tryed injecting them with stop aptashia witch has worked before but is know not working for me any suggestions would be great.
p.s.NO my trigger fish does not eat my coral,just incase someone always asks me that....lol...

goingpoor

well so far so good he is getting pretty big thow i might end up having a problem in the future ,i can see his teeth really good know looks like a vampire ...lol,but his teeth are not red yet,but im keeping my fingure crossed
for the best....he is a hog loves the krill

A

azul1994

Beautiful tank, how long have you had the cleaner wrasse?

goingpoor

Originally Posted by azul1994
Beautiful tank, how long have you had the cleaner wrasse?

I have had him for about 2 years ,he is so funny to watch when he cleans the fish and they just love it ,my clown tang chases him down just to get cleaned
and thank you for such a nice comment on the tank

A

azul1994

wow, ive never heard of anyone ever keeping one that long, nice job!

goingpoor

i still have my first fish a swordtail goby and my tank been up and running for 5 years know,but have upgrade 3 times sence then 75 to 110 to 240 then back down to 180 240 leeked
lost some fish with that one

goingpoor

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
are these pictures of that acrylic tank you were trying to get the paint off a while ago?
no this is a 180 the 240 leeked

goingpoor

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Nice tank!!!! Love your Cown Tang!
How long have your had him and how long do they get?

ive had him about 8 mounths know ,they can get up to 15 inches but probably not in a home aquaruam

D

dborne3

i thought that having a niger trigger or any trigger in a coral tank is impossible?
is there a way you can do this and still have corals?

goingpoor

Originally Posted by dborne3
i thought that having a niger trigger or any trigger in a coral tank is impossible?
is there a way you can do this and still have corals?

Maximum Size: the Odonus niger grows up to 12 inches.
General Size Specifications: The small size will come to you generally 1 to 2 inches; the medium generally 3 to 4 inches; the large generally 5 to 6 inches.
Minimum Tank Size: The Niger Trigger prefers a tank of at least 100 gallons with plenty of places to hide & swim.
Diet: The Odonus niger is a carnivore and likes to eat variety of meats (fish, scallop, shrimp, squid, clam) & veggies.
Level of Care: The Niger Trigger is a low maintenance fish.
Behavior: The Niger Trigger may act aggressively toward other fish.
Hardiness: This is a hardy fish.
Water Conditions: Keep water quality high (SG 1.020 - 1.025, pH 8.1 - 8.4, Temp. 72 - 78° F).
Range: Indo-Pacific.
General Notes: The Odonus niger or Niger Triggerfish (pronounced nie-jur) is suitable to be kept in reef aquaria. Usually not aggrssive to tankmates, may become bolder with time. Will eat ornamental shrimps and crusteaceans. More than one can be kept providing they are added at the same time. Plenty of live rock with holes need to be provided. Tends to bite.

goingpoor

Originally Posted by renogaw
very nice, how does the yellow tail act?

He can be a little pest with my other damsils but other then that he does really good.