New pictures on slide show!

m0nk

Took a bit for me but it did load and it looks great! I love the Clown Tang! Does it cause any issues with your other fish?

m0nk

Originally Posted by m0nk
Took a bit for me but it did load and it looks great! I love the Clown Tang! Does it cause any issues with your other fish?
Btw, I think I might have asked you that before but never checked back for updates to the thread...it's tough to keep up sometimes.

I'm considering getting one for my 180 but I already have a blue hippo and want a naso and was considering a powder blue. Does your clown and hippo get along?

goingpoor

Btw, I think I might have asked you that before but never checked back for updates to the thread...it's tough to keep up sometimes.

I'm considering getting one for my 180 but I already have a blue hippo and want a naso and was considering a powder blue. Does your clown and hippo get along?

No hes a butt and chasses my hippo around all the time...lol

goingpoor

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Very nice slide show!! What kind of trigger what that? The blue one.

Its a niger trigger...

goingpoor

Thank you all for the nice comments on my tank,sometime i feel like im the only one out there with any interest in saltwater then i come to saltwater.com ,and realize im not the only one out there with this absetion...lol..........

m0nk

Originally Posted by goingpoor
Thank you all for the nice comments on my tank,sometime i feel like im the only one out there with any interest in saltwater then i come to saltwater.com ,and realize im not the only one out there with this absetion...lol..........

Totally understand, and obsession is about right, it's always "just one more coral" or "time to upgrade".... haha.
Btw, I like the new avatar, the other one made me kinda dizzy, I just didn't want to say anything.

goingpoor

Totally understand, and obsession is about right, it's always "just one more coral" or "time to upgrade".... haha.
Btw, I like the new avatar, the other one made me kinda dizzy, I just didn't want to say anything.

lol...my hubby hated it too....