New Pictures!

roadrunner

My girlfriend brought over her camera which is better than the original camera i used and now i have better pictures of my tank, as well as of my fish! Hopefully now you can better see everything that is going on in my tank!
If you could, would you please rate my tank and tell me what you think!
Here is my 26 gal bow!

hiddenicon

i'd say an 7.8, right now but you could greatly improve it by making sure you have the right lighting first then going out and getting an anemone or some coral. And maybe another fish with some bright colors on it:D

sergeant

I grade you (7).
It looks like coraline is growing on your front glass.(pic # 1) Maybe adding a few mexican snails to your cleaning crew may help you with the algae. Also I suggest a skunk shrimp. It will help keep parasites off your fish and bring red color to your tank.

robchuck

Your tank looks very nice! The coralline algae growing on your back glass is a sign that your little piece of the ocean is doing well.
How long have you had this tank set up, and what do you plan to add to it in the future?

belothsurf

Definitely a 7. I agree with Hiddenicon on the adding some corals part.....:happyfish
When do we get to rate the girlfriend???:D :jumping: ........Scratch that!....I "DID NOT" say that......"did I"?.......:nope:

roadrunner

I've had my tank setup for a year now. I'm looking around and doing some research on lighting and protien skimmers, so that I can turn this tank into a reef tank!
Any suggestions?
Thanks for rating my tank.

roadrunner

If i already have 2 clowns, and a lemonpeel angel in a 26 gal what would you recommend as a forth fishin the tank?
I was also wondering about what you though of the other suggestions poeple made, what i'm wondering about the most is the skunk shrimp? should i consider it?
should i consider any other critters? right now i have about 7 crabs and 7 snails. i was also told that i should look into getting sand sifting crabs? what do you think?

roadrunner

Hiddenicon
can you look at my post before your last and possibly give me some of your thoughts on what I wrote!?!

hiddenicon

i think you need some type of blue fish to add more color to your tank. I would say blue damsels(i have 2) or blue hippos are nice or a powder blue tang. Just something thats colorful.
Skunk shrimp could be a good addition or a cleaner shrimp is cool also:yes: and the more crabs and snails the better:D
hope this helps

roadrunner

I think that a blue hippo is a really nice fish and i'd love to get one but wouldn't it get to big for my tank, but i'm not sure -- its only a 26 gal. and i really dont want damsels becuase of thier bio load and i've been told that thier not the best for a reef tank.

hiddenicon

but i'v got a question for you, how did u stack your live rock did u just put them on each other?
and can i see some close up pics of how your live rock is on each other?