new pictures

sweetdawn

dont know where the brittle star thinks he is going
whats on the hermit purple looks like a wad of gum
xenia after a week of growth from pruning
my little green monster(sea hare)

murph145

cool pics!
did u get all of that from winning the pic contest?!
if so thats not fair lol.... j/k
but nice pics like the assortment u got goin on

spartan78

Thats an awsome sea hare! Also, what is that yellow crab thing? A decorator crab? :notsure: Also, I have those things that look like gum on my lr. I think they're just sponges.

bluelagoon

hey your are getting lots better at taking pics! so all ur new stuff went in the 55 then? i like that first thing, what was it? oh, and ur decorator crab is friggin sweet! and a really nice pic of him...
btw... my one set of xenias finally finished moving onto a smaller piece of rock so i could move it up closer to the top of my tank. really need to get those new lights!
my fish is so weird sleeping on his side by the top of the filter intake....!!

bluelagoon

oh, and my brittle star is weird too, it likes to sit on top of the heater, w/ one arm right along the top of the water, and the other day it was on top of my mag float thing, doing the same thing.

celacanthr

well, their is a theory that brittlestar, will do this to gather the nutrient film that is on the waters surface (the stuff that your protien skimmer takes outta the water.

sweetdawn

no the first group of pictures is my prize plus an ememrald crab. the corals all went in the 55 the decorator crab is in the ten cause he scares me and this way I can keep an eye on him. I always figure out how to post the pics late at night and then I cant remember how I did it the next day

bluelagoon

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
well, their is a theory that brittlestar, will do this to gather the nutrient film that is on the waters surface (the stuff that your protien skimmer takes outta the water.

well that would make sense, and i wish he would do it more often, cuz i don't have a protein skimmer. my tank is only 5 gal.