New Pix Of My Tank!! Whee 28 gal

i have 2 x percula clowns , gramma royal , firefish goby , 2 x cleaner shrimp , 2 x emerald crab , 10 bumble bee snails ( going to get more things next week ) probably some hermit crabs and starfish and my zoos to add color my tank is so boring but its in a working progress .
also wondering if i should add a blenny in there

blueram

How many pounds of live rock do you have in your tank? It looks like you need some more live rock. How long has this tank set up? Lighting?
cheers

i have about 25 lbs . if i buy more LR can i just add it in my tank?? what is the process of this because i already have my fish in there?? but if i need more lemme know . my lights are pc.it came with 2 x 36w 50/50 pc one went out . it went out on my first week. i tried to switch the pc its not the pc it must be the ballast or wiring. does this mean i can put a 65w in one socket?? if not where can i get a retro fit kit for my hood . MAYN!!! :mad: this mean i have to hold off on my corals!! e tkebeasfskjd eb tn MAKES ME MAD!!! $$$$$$$$$$$ too is not abundant haha

nygel

If my live rock isn't dried out ( i bought it and it was in my tank within not too long) then i just put it in. don't squish fish, thats my only rule as far as adding rock.

blueram

Originally Posted by ooooooohhpeter
i have about 25 lbs . if i buy more LR can i just add it in my tank?? what is the process of this because i already have my fish in there?? but if i need more lemme know . my lights are pc.it came with 2 x 36w 50/50 pc one went out . it went out on my first week. i tried to switch the pc its not the pc it must be the ballast or wiring. does this mean i can put a 65w in one socket?? if not where can i get a retro fit kit for my hood . MAYN!!! :mad: this mean i have to hold off on my corals!! e tkebeasfskjd eb tn MAKES ME MAD!!! $$$$$$$$$$$ too is not abundant haha
When you buy live rock, make sure that it is light and not heavy. Usualluy light live rock is more porous and that's what you want. You can add more live rock but you have to make sure that it is cured live rock and not uncured. Also make sure that the live rock remains wet while you take it from the LFS to your home.
cheers

bruder

If you add cured LR you should be okay. If the LR is uncured, it could potentially cause another cycle because of the die off. How long has the tank been up and running?

nigerbang

How long has the tank been up and running..and no you cant put a 65 watt bulb into a 36 watt plug..