NEW PRICE! Must Sell!

sonewfish

[hr]
Must Sell Entire 120g System

[hr]
I am relocating and must sell my whole system.
Selling all together! Local pick up only!

• 120 gallon All-Glass Aquarium 48L X 24D X 24H
• Oak Modern Series Canopy & Stand
Retail Price: $1,200.00 +/-
• glass tops: Retail Price: $40.00 +/-
• Aqualight HQI Metal Halide/Atinic/Lunar w/ timer(s) Retail Price: $750.00 +/-
• JBJ Artica 1/10hp chiller Retail Price: $400.00 +/-
• 3 1200 Maxi-Jet powerheads: Retail Price: $50.00 +/-
• 1 400 Maxi-Jet powerhead: Retail Price: $25.00 +/-
• 1800gph Mag Drive Pump: Retail Price: $90.00 +/-
• 30 gal sump/fuge w/ light: Retail Price: $150.00 +/-
• ASM G2 Protein Skimmer: Retail Price: $250.00 +/-
• 40 watt Aqua UV Sterilizer w/ pump: Retail Price: $130.00 +/-
• Red Sea Wave master pro: Retail Price: $130.00 +/-
• Digital Thermometer: Retail Price: $15.00 +/-
• Mag Float Scraper, Net, All Chemicals, Food, Etc. Retail Price: $100.00 +/-
• 4 power strips: Retail Price: $20.00 +/-
• Pro-Clear Aquatics G2 Calcium reactor w/ Media, CO2 Regulator, 10lb bottle of CO2, bubble counter: Retail Price: $300.00 +/-
• Pure-Flo II RO Unit (100 gpd 3-stage RO w/RO Pump): Retail Price: $350.00 +/

Estimated Retail Value: over $4,000.00
Comes with FREE
10 gallon quarantine tank, glass top, Emperor 280 filter, 200watt heater,
Copper test kit, Saltwater Master test kit, Calcium test kit.
Asking $2,800.00
Also willing to sell all livestock, live rock, and live sand. Contact me about this!
doyler@charter.net

jlem

After selling lots of things on the boards I can offer you some advice. You can't post retail prices on an online forum and expect people to think that they are getting a good deal when the stuff is 1/3 the price new online. One example is the maxijets, They are only $17.00 brand new online. I think that you would be lucky to get $1,000 and that is with all of the livestock. Good luck on selling the system.

sonewfish

The prices I gave were for online new prices! By the way there are 3 maxi 1200's there not one and at your price of $17.00 each that comes out to $51.00. Heres a piece of advice; Do not give unsolicited advice to others. Especially if you have not throughly rviewed the ad!
:mad:

jlem

Originally Posted by SONEWFISH
The prices I gave were for online new prices! By the way there are 3 maxi 1200's there not one and at your price of $17.00 each that comes out to $51.00. Heres a piece of advice; Do not give unsolicited advice to others. Especially if you have not throughly rviewed the ad!
:mad:
So you Quoted 3 Maxijet 1200's at $50.00 total and 1 Maxijet 400 at $25.00. So the Maxijet 400 powerhead that pumps 1/3 the GPH cost $8.00 more than the bigger Maxijet 1200 powerhead :notsure: You may want to review your own add to figure out what you really meant before you try and make somebody look stupid. You posted on the site so you get to accept the replies

sonewfish

I will take $250.00 for it plus shipping. I have never used this item. I am not sure how musch the shipping would be because the CO2 has to shipped as a hazardous chemical. let me know if you are still interested.

sonewfish

:cheer: :jumping: I am willing to part out the following items at the attached prices shipping included:• 1 400 Maxi-Jet powerhead: Price: $15.00
• Pro-Clear Aquatics G2 Calcium reactor w/ Media, CO2 Regulator, 10lb bottle of CO2, bubble counter: Price: $325.00

• Pure-Flo II RO Unit (100 gpd 3-stage RO w/RO Pump): Price: $325.00

I have 85 pounds of rock for sale at $3.00 per pound plus shipping!

All other items will be parted out after the live stock has been sold!

sonewfish

Pro clear aquatics is the company who makes it. They are not very forth coming with info about there products. I bought the reactor on an online auction and have not used it. I purchased the regulator, bubble counter, and CO2 from a vendor.

gafish

Are you selling all the rock together? or parting it out at 3.00 a lbs.
if so I live in Woodstock and could possibly come down to get some and look at what else you have....

camaro03

Are you willing to part out the Aqualight HQI Metal Halide/Atinic/Lunar w/ timer(s) Retail Price: $750.00 How much are you looking ro get for it? would you ship it?

youngsalt

Sorry, kinda off topic, but where did you get that ship under live rock? Hopefully you see this hehe. I really like it, it kinda gives you something differnt to look at without being cheesy.