new prices 55gal. & everything

forsale

hello i am looking to sell eveything as a package for $600 and will break it up for the prices listed ..i have a 55gal oak tank ($60)(6months old) a turbo fluter skimmer($100) it worked on my 55 and my friends 210gal, my fluval 304 canister filter ($50), all of my rock over 9pieces with some growth($50), 2powerheads 404'2 ($40), 2pc lighting white and blue built into the hood with two fans ($200), wood stand($50, if you buy the hood i will throw in the stand for free) , chemicals ($30)
- Omega one super color (color flakes) its a 1oz bottle and it is full
-Purigen Ultimate Filtration 5.2oz bottle its 3quarters full
-B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System Component #1&2, 32oz bottles, barely used -Kent Marine-pH Buffer, 8.8oz bottle,3quarters left,
-Kent Marine-Turbo Calcium,quarter left
-Sea Cure copper treatment still in package never used, 2oz bottle
-Omega one-Marine Flakes,5.3oz bottle
-Kent Marine Essential Elements,8oz bottle,nearly full
-Chlor out,1oz bottle, full still in package
-Copper safe, 2oz bottle, still have original packaging ,
50lbs of crushed coral($20), hydrometer($5),buckets($5), submergable heater($10),nets & cleaning supplies($10),10gal iso tank with meds,air stone, heater, filter ($50) it really is a great deal, shipping is not included and i am located in ohio. if interested email me at sweetiipie71@yahoo.com
pics also available just email me will also entertain offers

D

dholmblad

Can I get more info on all the power heads you have. I am intersted.
And pics of LR I am intersted in that as well.
Quote shipping to 22124 if possible.

forsale

hello..they are two powerheads 404's, and over 9pieces of rock, the one piece we bought live and others we bought to grow, they have been growing for over 6months, email me and i will send you pics or most an email address and i will write you

forsale

where are you located..if you give me your zip state and city i can look into shipping and i will get back to you b/c to ship to VA i believe it was $33 b/c it took 3packages

merredeth

Tell me more about the skimmer and email me a pic. There isn't anything on the net about the brand you listed other than the other ad.
Denise M.

forsale

hello.i cant really email you unless you leave an address..like i said its a turbo fluter was on my 55gal and worked on my friends 210..was purchesed at Aquatic technology in ohio..only 4months old

compinnov

Everyone,
The rest is for grabs except live rock, fish, and coral. Everything is for sale,acual shipping. The items left are.......
Aquafuge pro w/built in skimmer and cpr 50 overflow rated 300gph
Mag Drive 9.5 pump
Mag Drive 5 pump
Sqwd current device
Outer orbit 48 inch 150w/M/H light system
Coralife RODI system 50gpd
90 gallon tank, stand, glass lids and strip light(pick up only) I will throw in 2 emporer 400's, and a rena 300w heater with the tank all working perfect with original boxes and accesories and manuals.
Please post or email me if interested, 2speed@casscomm.com
I will be parting out my 20gal long reef, that has a current sattilite 130 watts light ficture pc compacts w/ moonlight, tank, stand all black, eco system 40 HOB, marineland magnum 350 deluxe filter system. System is 30 days old. Or sell all to one person if interested. Sell all for 500.00 pick up or ship at buyers expense.

carshark

Originally Posted by forsale
dont buy from compinnov. i sent him money and he never sent product!!!!

what? how long has it been???