New Rankings?

mmslue79

I just came home for awhile. And was looking threw the boards as usual. And noticed I am a chevron tang now. What is this, is this new? Well anyways, just cuirous.

gregzbobo

I noticed I am now a peppermint shrimp, instead of a non-ranked newbie. :) Thanks SWF.com. Now where are those aiptasias I like to eat?

fshhub

I just had to shut down a thread in the other forum, now lets not let this one get carried away.
It does not matter the ranking, those who need help will aska nd those who wnat to help will help, and not even pay attention to their rank. Besides swf.com changes this regularly anyhow, so no need trying to figure it out

buzz

I don't think people are posting in this to try to increase their post count as in other posts. People are just curious about the changes...that's all.

fshhub

NACL, maybe not in this, one, it wass merely a warning, some of htem I had noticed more than 4 by several members and they were all stupid posts, I just do not wnat to see it going that way.

slick

I really don't understand why some people have to know what the fish name represents. Just ask and answer questions and enjoy the bb for what it's here for.

nacl-h2o

Originally posted by fshhub
NACL, maybe not in this, one, it wass merely a warning, some of htem I had noticed more than 4 by several members and they were all stupid posts, I just do not wnat to see it going that way.

???:confused: ???
I don't understand.
If I get your meaning......
I didn't question your reason for the warnig. I actually understand it in light of the way some things have gone lately. I just answered the only valid question in this whole thread. I, as a rule, think these kind of threads are kind of silly and I don't respond unless I see a question worth answering. What is a Sohol Tang? Seemed a valid Q on a aquarium BB. I didn't mean to step on your warning. NHF

nacl-h2o

Yea Buzz, that would make more sense. After rereading your post.
I guess he thinks all us red fish avatar people look the same. ;)
:D :D :D