NEW Reefer. 180 gallon

lareefkeeper

+1 on the RODI system, I have a 150 GPD/ 0TDS system from the same company and it works great! only get about 110 GPD honestly but its plently for what I need. Just found this thread and it is great! Your system is amazing and you can tell that it was well planned and thought out vs how most of this industry functions, IMPULSE, IMPULSE, IMPULSE! Who is your LFS as I live in WeHo and am alwasy looking for new spots? I know you're probably not a chemicle guys but Chemiclean works wonders for cyano, just make sure you turn your skimmer off for a few hours after dosing.

detane

i tend to go to a few spots. PM and Ill give you the hook up spots where they give you a good discount.

detane

So I got around to installing the ro/di system from purewaterclub.
a few leaks that were an easy fix, just tightened a bit more.
I plan on mixing about 100 gallons of salt and do a major water change, (VERY SLOWLY). Almost all the cyano is gone. I just want to keep battling it untill its gone!

detane

I tend to re arrange my tank a lot. I must have R.AD.D. (REEF ATTENTION to DETAIL DISORDER).
I staill havent gotten around to cleaning the tank and aqua-scaping again. I ended up building a new entry way to the guest house. But I promise I will post pics of the before and after (Aqua Scape Project).

grubsnaek

ill tell ya, i was thinking of upgrading to a 220 or something in that range. but i like the size of your tank. i have a 125 now. and i always said, i wish it was wider. but ur 180 seems to be around my range. and ill just convert my 125 into a sump.
ill be peeking in to see if theres any updated pics of the re-aquascaping!!!!!!!!

jchase1970

Thanks for the link to purewater. I was looking around for a water system and their systems are 1/2 of what I was going to pay for 1.

detane

Originally Posted by jchase1970
http:///forum/post/3170917
Thanks for the link to purewater. I was looking around for a water system and their systems are 1/2 of what I was going to pay for 1.
Your welcome. David is great with customer service too. My tank was damaged and he replaced it asap!.

detane

Originally Posted by MichelleD
http:///forum/post/3170582
Absolutely amazing tank. And I adore all of the pibble pics too!
Thanks..
The tank should look better once I get my Calcium reactor setup soon. All im waiting on is the CO2 hose I ordered from germany. Most Co2 hoses crack and or release Co2. The one I ordered is made for Co2 use, wont crack, wont seep out Co2.