New ricordias coming in

uk cats

I have some single Blue Ricordias coming in tomorrow and I want to glue them down to a rock beside my other Ricordias. They are being sent attach to small pieces of rock already but I want to make it where all my Ricordias are together and also that my crabs etc... wont knock them over plus I have a Maroon clown with a attitude problem he doesnt like anything new to come into the tank. Can I use Loctite Super Glue Gel to get this accomplished without harm. Appreciate any info or comments or better suggestions. Thanks
P.s Hey UKCATS I see your from Villa Hills. Im from Ludlow. Go WILDCATS

puffer32

I have a mushroom field also, strickly for shrooms. If they are on a small rock you can glue them to your larger rock. If you take them completely off the rock they come on you can't just glue them onto your rock, they are very slimy, and won't hold with glue. What I do if they come on a large rock and I want to take them off, I razor them off and then set them under netting with a bunch of small rock pieces, eventually they attach to the small pieces and I glue them on my rock with all the other shrooms.

viper_930

Originally Posted by UK CATS
Can I use Loctite Super Glue Gel to get this accomplished without harm.
Yes

uk cats

Thanks PUFFER 32 and VIPER930 for your help just didnt want to make a big mistake with Super glue. Hey Puffer32 the mushrooms I have are already on pieces of rock now I just want to kinda combine them in the same location but didnt know how to get it done. I asked the LFS,s in my area and you cant get a straight answer. I appreciate it.