New rock Added

plum70rt

I agree, but I got a good deal on this rock, I took all I could get,
I built up the back a bit, I can still add more:)
Edit, also I love that little 7 gallon , I cant do no wrong in it ,
the water stays great, any info you need just ask:)

rane

Plum any pics of the filtration that you have runing that tank? also what do you use for circulation? how many powerheads? where do you have them located? I am having a big problem with cyno and I dont know what else to do to my tank water test fine and if I add any more powerheads it just blows the sand all over the place

popalnet

I have to dream to have a tank like yours. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The wife would probably file divorce if I spent the money to get a tank similar to yours. I've spend so far about 2k on my 90 Gallon...Just out of curiosity...approximately, how much have you spent on everything???

chef jaysen

Congrats on the new rock plum.....your tank is getting off the charts. Slow down so I can catch up man............jeez
:eek: :p :) :D

plum70rt

Yes , Im slowing down,:D Ok ,im in at least 10Gs on the 262, so far, and thats with getting a deal on the tank, the tank reef ready with the VHO lighting, sump, filter, skimmer, denitrator, Oak stand and canopy, was 4500, then all in goodies I added,, Oh well everyone knows not a cheap hobby or addiction , call it what you like,
ok Now,Rane, I have 2 returns from my overflows,they are 1 1/4 pipe, somehow the pressure builds from the overflow to the returns , so I never get a constant flow,
its like a built in wavemaker,
It uses a Dolphin Ampmaster 3000 pump, this is all I use On my whole system,
I think you have to find the cause of the Cyno to fix it, more flow may not do the trick if you have high phosphates, or a nutrient problem, here is a pic of my sump area

plum70rt

Why thank you for the compliment my Dear:)
Im trying the best I can,and I know with time I can make it even better, in july my tank will be a year old,
I use dual 400wattt MH on a PFO Ballast, and 4 140 watt VHOs 1 white , 1 aquasun, and 2 actinics,I still playing with the MH bulbs to see which I like better 10ks or 20 ks,