New Rose BTA & an update

attml

I bought a new Rose BTA yesterday. I seems very healty and has already begun eating silversides. This mornin when I turned on the lights my smaller Perculla Clown was sleeping in it Here are a few shots. Also, my Long Tentcle Anemone in the other continues to improve. The Gold Stripe Maroon Clown is fully commited to it, the tenticles continue to grow and I watched it eat for the first time tonight (a piecse of silverside). It's tentcles are becoming sticky again too!
New RBTA

K

kistheeze

looks good. Is that from Alvin?
Mine's splitting as we speak.

attml

Kistheeze,
Thank you!! No, this one actually came from a LFS just outside of Wash D.C called Roozens.
My Larger of 2 clowns in with the Rose BTA just discovered that he is in the tank. My smaller clown had already found it last night.
Mark

K

kistheeze

can't get mine to go near it. They've taken to a green open brain. I guess because of the similarity between it and their natural (or at least one of their natural) host, the carpet anemone.
Looks funny seeing them lying right smack in the middle of the brain above it's mouth...

attml

That is Funny! My GSM used to host in a hairy mushroom. He went to my LTA after I hid the mushroom on the other side of the tank.