New sebae Anemone

T

thomas712

Perhaps that really doesn't answer your question though. I'm willing to bet that these specimans are being harvested from greater depths in the ocean, unless they are tank raising them (which I doubt). so they may very well be white, do to their not being fed nor perhaps getting the proper lighting.
Maybe each system is different and your results will vary.
From my research as well there shouldn't be to many white anemonies, so rare it seams that it would cause someone to ask hmm whats wrong with it. I'm not a diver and perhaps they have seen much more of it in the wild than what I see on land and with our captive systems. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places on line.
AS to the question do they know what they are doing, I bet they do. Are they equipped to do what Broomer did? I don't know but I'm sure that the white sebae's that they sell are not there long enough to do it with.
I guess draw your own conclusion.
THomas

ecook

Stripe desperately needs some nutrition. If thats what she looked like when you got her and you paid anything for her, you got ripped off. Thats one of the worst looking RS sailfins I've seen in a long time.
Ocean Nutrition Formula 2, Nori, dried seawood, spirulina enriched foods are a MUST. If you don't, you're gonna kill that fish.