new side shot take one and share it

murph145

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I would murph but the way my aquascaping is, all you would see is rock. nice picture though

congrats on the photo contest thats awesome your camera skills are ridiculous now!

m0nk

Wow, your tank just looks more and more colorful with every shot. Is that a testament to your reefing skilz or camera skilz?

reefkprz

Originally Posted by murph145
congrats on the photo contest thats awesome your camera skills are ridiculous now!
thanks its mostly due to having a better camera (thanks to everyone who chipped in on it from this site) and some to getting practice at taking pictures with the better camera. but mostly its the camera.

wangotango

Very nice (was always). I like side shots better than FTS. Makes it seem like the reef keeps going.
Can't wait for my frags to take off. My smiler's growing about 1/16-1/8" every week or so.
-Justin

groupergenius

Well, no-one else is showing theirs. Here is my 75 just started today and my 90 BB that will have 1/2 the rock put into the 75.

azfishgal

Beautiful side shot murph!
And as far as posting my side shot, don't really wan't to embarass myself after seeing your shot.

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Beautiful side shot murph!
And as far as posting my side shot, don't really wan't to embarass myself after seeing your shot.

come on...you have an awesome tank

azfishgal

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
come on...you have an awesome tank
Thanks, but it really doesn't hold a candle to murphs tank. I'll see about getting an updated side shot after the lights come on.