New Skimmer

mbowker

Im looking to add a new skimmer to my tank. Main display is 150. Refugium/sump is 125 Gal. What kind of skimmer should I get. I was looking at the ASM G3. Any adivise?

mbowker

This message board has gone down hill. Posts are only answered for a certain few as it seems. Maybe Im being critical but I can never get a thread with more than one response. Do you have to be a part of the crew that posts all day long

fishamajig

no i think you have to realize it is sunday and people are doing things during the day other than sitting around a computer and bitching about people not responding to posts.

mbowker

I appreciate you r opinion on the skimmer.
I am not just talking about on Sunday. I have been around here long enough to know who the regulars are, I get the feeling sometimes you have to be a regular poster to get any meaningful responses. Just a thought, not anything to get upset over. I still come here daily for my readings.

maurice

No problem,i know exactly where your comming from,at times it does seem hard to get a reply and other times you will get flooded with them,and then sometimes i hardly have the energy to type when i am on here also,but i try!Just so you know,the smimmer you are talking about is a good one also.Good luck which ever way you decide.