New tank dividers?

florida joe

Following ladyreefseekers tank build I started to think what would I do in a new tank build to make life easier for me down the road?
One thing I would do is set up my rockwork in four separate sections, leaving me room between each section to place a divider. This placement of dividers would isolate a fish I would want to remove from the tank much easier then chasing it all over and hoping to net or catch it in a trap. Just isolate it in one section remove the rock in that section if need be and catch the fish.
Just food for thought my friends

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida joe http:///forum/thread/383596/new-tank-dividers#post_3356077
Following ladyreefseekers tank build I started to think what would I do in a new tank build to make life easier for me down the road?
One thing I would do is set up my rockwork in four separate sections, leaving me room between each section to place a divider. This placement of dividers would isolate a fish I would want to remove from the tank much easier then chasing it all over and hoping to net or catch it in a trap. Just isolate it in one section remove the rock in that section if need be and catch the fish.
Just food for thought my friends

Not a bad thought, you could use a ledge type of rock to make a bridge that would be easy to remove and have a nice cave (I must have at least one nice big cave.) once the ledge is lifted insert the divider. I don't have a very big tank, one divider would do.