New Tank Pics Since The Move

promisetbg

We have been so busy. We bought our first home at the end of the year. Built a new tank stand/canopy/new pumps & plumbing and upgraded a little..from a 75 to a 90. The move went well, although we did lose a couple things. In these pics notice the purple goni is upset. He is just now starting to open correctly, and should make a full recovery.P.S. My man finally proposed & I got a ring on Christmas Eve!

ginarox

congrates...on the engagement, both tanks look very awesome. thanks for sharing, have a great day..

bill109

Originally Posted by promisetbg
Thanks for the kind words everyone! :D
awesome tank are thos all real hard corals? they re soo nice
congrats
he figured he wanted to see tht awesome tank more.. j/k
have a good day!

gatorwpb

Congrats and the tanks look great.
How did you move the acros? I assume theyre attached to LR, theyre so delicate, Id be afraid to move them.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by GatorWPB
How did you move the acros? I assume theyre attached to LR, theyre so delicate, Id be afraid to move them.
Most are attached, but some are still frags so were easy to pull off and bag. The bigger ones were moved in carefully situated buckets and rubbermaids. It was probably one of the most stressful days of my life.

Thanks again everyone for being so nice. It's not the greatest tank, but we love it!
Sparkee, take your time..learn patience and research first! Take some time to learn how to care for easy corals, before trying the more challenging type.
I am so happy being engaged, new ring,new home, new tank, new pup, new appliances & some new furniture..life is good.

monalisa

Hi Promise,
Man, I've always thought that your tank is the bomb!! I just love it.
Congratulations on a successful move and on your engagement. Best wishes!!
Lisa :happyfish