New (to me) Clownfish Host

With all the recent questions and advice on anemones and whether or not to keep 'em (good and bad), have witnessed something new to me. I've seen clownfish in anemones, hammer corals, anchor corals, mushrooms, and various and sundry other "surrogate hosts". Recently purchased a pair of skunk clowns (too early for Latin) and they've begun bonding behavior. There is already a bubble tip anemone in the tank (whole other story). To make a long story short, they have taken up residence in my fox (Nemenzophylia Turbida) coral! They are almost exactly the same color as the fox coral tissue. Looks great!

lerch

I have read articles over clownfish forming a host with other types of corals, but many people say that this will irrate the coral. I have a clown and he loves the bubble tip I put in with him. If your fox coral seems to be okay the great, I am sure it would be interesting to see. If they seem to be irratating the coral then I would take them out and give them back to your LFS and maybe get a percula clown, if you do this get a wild caught percula because the tank raised fish have a hard time taking to a anemone.