New to saltwater

foundnemo

Hi all! My hubby and I are new to the world of saltwater, and am I glad that I found this forum! We currently have 2 fresh tanks (55 and 75) and once we research and learn more about salts, we'll be setting up a 125 and 300 tank.
We had debated setting up the 125 here, but just got word that we're moving back to IL (military) and so we won't bother until we get there.
I look forward to gaining valuable information and knowledge from you guys.

I consider myself incredibly experienced when it comes to fresh, but after reading just a handful of posts here, reality set into place - I know virtually NOTHING - at least not near as much as I thought I did, whereas salts are concerned.
My main love is Oscars and Pacus. My husband's "baby" is an albino handfed Oscar. Mine is a red belly Pac, pushing 9-10" at this time. Mr. Blue (blue lobster) is a family favorite as well.
It astounds most people that we have such a love for our fish. We're frantically in the works on how we're going to transport our current fish from CA to IL. :help:
Anyway, I look forward to soaking up the knowledge!!
Cheers ~

lion_crazz

Welcome to the forums!! Good luck on transporting your fish, and I hope we can all supply you and your husband with very valuable information in the future as you set up your future saltwater tanks.