new trigger!!

2jz

I have on hold for me a titan trigger at a local fish store!!! they got him in and didnt even know what type of trigger he is...he's been there since tuesday...i am letting a couple more days go by to see how he's doing before i take him. he's awesome looking though!! and the best of all...only $25!!!!!!!!!!!! cause they didnt know what type of trigger he was....maybe i should have told them ;) ooops! :D anyways, he'll be part of my new 150gal tank...will go in the 58gal for a month or two...he's not very big at all so he'll be fine for now!

Good price for one. Some one a while ago posted a pic of a titans mouth and teeth. I would say don't get nailed by him . Here is the pic that Noobie posted ... i can see why they are feared .. OUCH ! Though i always wondered how he got this shot.

polarpooch

and the best of all...only $25!!!!!!!!!!!! cause they didnt know what type of trigger he was...
There's one at my LFS for $40. I thought about putting him in with my eels until a trigger expert on this board warned me off about it. Enjoy this monster. I think they're really beautiful. Check out the other trigger-pic post for a couple of really nice looking titan pics.

grouperhead

He'll out grow that 150......
They are cool fish for sure. Do best in a species only, IMO. Have fun with him. Bo