New Years Resolutions

scotts

Not necessarily a resolution but I need to get back to eating better. My cholesterol dropped from 288 to 235, then I got off track for the holidays.

ruaround

continue to exercise 4 to 6 times a week... document what i eat and when i eat... and just like every other year, try something different on a menu!!!

ruaround

how is everyone doing with the resolutions???
so far so good for me... havent strayed from eating healthier and have worked out 5 of the 7 days of '09...

shogun323

I am doing pretty well. I have been eating salads at lunch except today......
Today I met a friend for lunch and had 6 sliders and 2 pints of beer. Funny thing is, John Daly was sitting at the table next to us!!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by shogun323
http:///forum/post/2904603
I am doing pretty well. I have been eating salads at lunch except today......
Today I met a friend for lunch and had 6 sliders and 2 pints of beer. Funny thing is, John Daly was sitting at the table next to us!!!
that except today will kill you!!! too easy to fall back into the "well this time it wont hurt" then it becomes routine again...
so did Mr Daly have 40 sliders and a Keg of beer???

shogun323

I think if you ever had Pete & shorties Sliders you would have indulged too. It's a cool place. The womens room alledgely has a statue in it with a fig leaf over the man parts on a hinge and it is boobie trapped. Every time the fig leaf is lifted a buzzer goes off in the bar. When the guilty lady walks out everyone cheers!!!
Daly was well behaved and looked pretty good. What a goon.

el guapo

Eat healthy and get in the gym . . . So far neither has had much success as I eat healthy all day and then I am starved at dinner and eat like a pig . I have been hitting the perfect push up machine though .

mimzy

i've been trying to quit biting my nails. i was doing well for a while there.... fell off the wagon once or twice, but i'm DEFINITELY better than I was. just gotta keep on truckin'.
...been doin' it for so long, it's really a muscle-memory reflex I've basically got to un-learn. not so easy

ruaround

alright... its been 4 weeks and i am still on track... i have lost 5 lbs...
how is everyone else doing???

alix2.0

i dont remember what my resolution was. 2009 has sucked so far. i guess my resolution will be to try and make it suck less.