New Years

doxboi

What are your New Year Plans and resolution? Plans go to a Powwow, and resolution: find out how to make more money this year!

dvs

Plans, probably sleep! Although my room mate mentioned a party. Maybe I can just barricade myself in and heavily medicate myself with some Nyquil, lol
Resolution, hopefully hook this job with Ocean Spray. And run off some of the pounds and slight love handles Ive accumulated over the holidays. lmao
No matter what anyone does, have fun, be careful and dont drink & drive!
:happy:
Jen

jkvjl

If you want to lose those love handles just do what I did. GET THE FLU. I don't know if it's the running to the bathroom every ten minutes or from not eating or drinking for 3 days. But It's a great diet.

nicky1.8t

going to a party at a friends hopefully everything will be cool and have a good time. no drinking and driving , just lots of drinking lol. as far as the resolution goes. i want to make more money so i either have to get a raise or a new job. and i dont really want to leave my company i work for now i have been there for just about 2 years and really like it there.

dvs

Originally posted by jkvjl
If you want to lose those love handles just do what I did. GET THE FLU. I don't know if it's the running to the bathroom every ten minutes or from not eating or drinking for 3 days. But It's a great diet.

Yeah I was sick about 3 weeks ago. Lost 10 pounds in 2 days, lol.

bigarn

A night of Texas Hold em with friends and family. I was going to say a nice quiet night..... but the way our games go, probably not! :happy:
:D