Newbie Giude Book???

a_ducati

Hey Guys-
I've been reading through the posts these past couple of days and the site is extremely helpful. I've been looking to buy one of the new eclipse systems and start a nano tank. I was really into FW tanks several years ago, but am not impressed with the way they look and would much more prefer a SW setup.
I am looking at starting a nano tank because of size and cost. I have read its bit more difficult than a larger tank, but I am willing to give it a try. I would like to keep it simple and am thinking going with nothing larger than a 10 gallon...I'm leaning towards the eclipse 6gallon. I dont plan on going overboard with anything....I'd like to have 1 or 2 small fish and decoration.
Now for some questions:
1.) I've read that the best way to start before buying anything is to get my hands on a good guide book. Any suggestions as to which is best?
2.) Can anyone give me a little insight into what it takes in maintaining a tank and some of the equipment I will need in starting a nano tank? Also, any advice or criticism will be appreciated also.
Thats about it for now....Thanks in advance!

carnut

I have an Eclipse 6 gallon tank too, but i wanted to add a porcupine or valentini puffer and wanted to know what i should start with and how i should start ......suggestions......hhhhhheeeelllllpppppp hey A_Ducati your not alone lol