Newest Addition to My Tank.

d12monkey

Originally posted by balistikb
D12monkey
Great star, hows it doing?
I live in Plantation where do you dive?
What fish stores would you recomend to a newbie?

Email me with the same handle in any of the major free email services and I'll let you know.
Respect for the owner and operator of this site.

thangbom

wow man that is 1 very cool star!!!!!! man i like it... feel like petting him like!!!!!! he he soo cool how u r able to go diving for stiff for your tank... i think i'd love to do that.. to bad i cant swim and no where close to a tropical reef place.... but man thxx a million for sharing this star to us all.. very appriciative of it...

d12monkey

SSjkakarot = Sure you can. if you want a higher res picture just shoot me an email. D12monkey@msn.com
nijamini =
sure but it'll cost you $5. LOL just kidding. shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my number.

d12monkey

He's doing good. I moved him to my FOWLR after he attacked some of my Ricordeas and ate my anemone. But for a star this exotic I didn't mind. The only reason it went after my rics and anemone was because I forgot to feed it for a few days.

d12monkey

The star is doing beautyfully, prob one of the more hardier stars I've seen. Loves to eat whole cocktail shrimps. I guess it's got an expensive taste. LOL :rofl:
In regards to selling the answer is.
Maybe if the price is right? Want to put an offer in?

d12monkey

Originally posted by bjgwilliam
WOW:scared: Just found this thread and am completely offstruck. That is absolutly beautiful:scared:

Thanks for the praise everyone. Just to let everyone know that the star is doing excellent.

masala4080

By chance if you find another... How much $ will it cost me!:D Ya, like that will happen. Great star, you are one lucky SOB!