Niger Trigger

dragonboy

Mine always hides in the rock I just got it for 2 days and I sometimes can spot it but I couldn't find where he is hiding in the rocks today. Does anyone's Trigger does the same thing?

reefer75

My triggers have always done that. After time they will get comfortable and start to swim around. Hidding in the rocks is their safety blanket. It will pass.

mie

It is common for triggers to hide at first. It may take a week or two for it to get comfortable.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by dragonboy
http:///forum/post/2921056
Mine always hides in the rock I just got it for 2 days and I sometimes can spot it but I couldn't find where he is hiding in the rocks today. Does anyone's Trigger does the same thing?
I bought mine on the 5th or 6th of this month. I put him in my QT and for the first 3 days he hid. Then started to com eout. He ate really well just didnt hang out. Now he only hides at night. Swims open and hangs out

dragonboy

Now he is more comfortable to come out more for some reason my blonde naso still get those white stress spots they come and go. I thought he would go away at least 2 days but I guess he still get stress from his surroundings.

pcollins249

mine came out to eat the first two days then hid for about 2 weeks straight. didnt eat. finally came out and started eating like a pig. he never hides now.