Nike's 10g Nano.

nikesb

be patient!!! i cant find my camera battery charger!!! ill try to borrow my dads camera charger tomorrow

nikesb

OK great news. Ive ordered my lights. Ended up spending more than i wanted but i went with a current nova extreme 4x24w. Also i finally found my camera charger. I left it here at my uncles. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get home

nikesb

sorry i took so long today
i was slow roasting this baby making sure it was just right. its a lamb ribs btw :]

heres a quick shot of my scape

the clownfish are just too fast for a point and shoot
the six line wrasse was already sleeping.
tank specs:
10 gallon
CPR BAK PAK II
Nova Extreme 4x24 t5HO (on the way)

jon_fiasco

thats a nice lil set up... try to post some pics of the 6line i may buy one tomorrow (today) lol so ill keep my fingers crossed..

nikesb

they just fit in like a puzzle! most of the rocks are from my old 55g tank with the exception of the 2 white ones. theyre new but i probably plan on putting them into a fuge later on

nikesb

Heres some more pics. Its so hard to get pics of the fishes with a point and shoot but i tried my best. the flash did a good job but bleh doesnt show the real color.
heres the six line. hes about the same size as the clown fish and gets along well

looks like one of the hermits found a new shell

probably my fav fish outta the 3. the only one i caught a pic of that was decent with no flash

the 3 swimming together. blurred

jon_fiasco

nike dude... everything looks great.. i bought a wrasse today but i guess hes still shy cause when ever i bring the cam up to take a pic hes darts in to the work work... ill give him a day or 2 before he gets used to me walking around... again i love all the pics looks nice i wanna see when you get your lights i wanna see you put some coral in there im excited for you...

nikesb

on the first night, my wrasse slept out and was on the sand with his slime bubble. now he just hides somewhere in the rock

nikesb

thanks man, i get my lights monday. corals soon after
btw here is a livestock list:
2 false percula clowns
1 six line wrasse
6 blue-legged hermits
7 nassarius snails
5 astrea snails
should i up my CUC, when i get my lights im afraid that algea may start growing at a faster rate. I still need to get a refugium up to help later on

katsafados

Let the algae grow first, then add more CUC as needed. Thats what I did.
A green emerald crab would be perfect if your scared about algae. They eat like pigs!

nikesb

the lights are in! will post tomorrow as soon as i finish doing a water change + moving the tank to living room!

nikesb

Major update (for me at least) bought my first coral in 3 years! bought two ricordias today. the new lights are awesome, im glad i spent the extra on t5ho over pc

right side

left side

top-ish

ricordias :]

actinic fts

10k + actinics fts
sorry if some of them are blurry. couldnt find my tri-pod

nikesb

much better pics, but still kinda blurry

this one right here is starting to split into two :] and you can also see the glimpse of the other ricordea i got today. its much more orange and its also splitting into two. yay