Nike's 34g DSA Neo-Nano

nikesb

thanks. the perc jumped in january and i wasnt able to come home in time. of all fishes to jump, it was a clown. i'll be getting a pair for my next tank.

nikesb

frag rack pics!!!

Captain americas

valentine day massacres

sunny delight

pink nebulas

red hornets...hope they grow fast. already got 2 babies!

tyree ponape birdsnest. recovering rainbow monti on left

left to right: pink lemonade coloring back up after bleaching, green acropora humilis from tyree, original strawberry shortcake from jason fox (still coloring up)

ok not on the frag rack but it was right next to it. lol. all of the acans above grew from 2 heads. the miami hurricane only had 2 eyes last month, and now has 5 with 2 developing.

frag rack round up of the zoa side. candy apple ORANGES beside rose nebulas. still filling up the right side with sps frags for some friends

slice

Gorgeous stuff!
I have a couple or rocks in my tank that are reserved for zoas such as these, when the opportunity arises to get some.
I envy your collection.
It looks like your pink lemonade has fully encrusted the plug. How much more area will a SPS encrust when attached to rock?

nikesb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///forum/thread/373846/nike-s-34g-dsa-neo-nano/340#post_3374282
Gorgeous stuff!
I have a couple or rocks in my tank that are reserved for zoas such as these, when the opportunity arises to get some.
I envy your collection.
It looks like your pink lemonade has fully encrusted the plug. How much more area will a SPS encrust when attached to rock?
thanks! depending on the sps, tjhey can encrust a space thats less than 1/2" or the largest base i have in my tank is about 4-5" and its still encrusting the rock. the largest ive seen was a red planet that continued to encrust for 8"+ then finally start shooting up. birdsnest do not usually encrust the plug, instead they just keep branching encrusting only when they need more supports for their base.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/thread/373846/nike-s-34g-dsa-neo-nano/340#post_3374284
very nice, i love the capt americas.. looking for some myself
thanks, im surprised they havent grown yet in the month ive had them. maybe we can do a trade some time if i can get the damn things to grow!

nissan577

nike looking super! when ever your down to trade some sps let me know bro! :) i love the acans and zoas you got going on bro!