No Cycle?? is it posible??

my tank has been set up since march 29 with means its been up for a little more than a month now, i been testing regularly since the beging. To date the only thing that changed was the ph (lowered a little ) and right now my nitrates are at around 10 to 15ppm , as far as how have i been cycleing for the first 2 weeks i had 2 damsels in there, then i added about 6.5 pounds of live uncured fiji rock, then a few days latter i added another 7, then a few days latter i added another 4 pounds, and then during the weeknd that week i added another 3 pounds , thats 20.5 pounds in a 20 gallon tank with 2 damsels, is it posible that i wont have a cycle?

landmeier

When you stop adding lr the cycle will begin.
Uncured lr will have a lot of die off which will keep your ammonia very high. This should solve your problem.

mr . salty

Sound fishy to me.Especially if it is indeed UNCURED rock that you have been adding.Uncured rock will produce a cycle with HIGH ammonia peaks. Are you sure that the rock was UNcured,and not CURED????Good CURED rock can cause a tank to cycle very quickly,or not at all.

well when i went to the ONLY shop in town that has decent live rock i was looking and i asked if it was cured or uncured, the guy replys to me saying that they dont cary any cured live rock at all. Just to test him out a little (seeing if he knows his stuff) i asked a few things about certin fish like are damsels aggressive, and would i be able to have a tang in my 20 gallon tank(i know i cant but just testing his knowledge) im just really confused because i know that uncured live rock will give me an ammonia peak, and i know that theres a diffrence between the smells of cured and uncured , but i cant figure out how i can have nitrates if i never had a big ammonia spike, the only thing i can think of is the 2 damsels doing there bussness after an extremly small or no cycle, im haveing trouble figureing it out thats why im askin