No Longer offering clams - captive bred is forbidden.

candycane

I personally like the idea that captive bred clownfish, clams, pods, corals, etc. that may openly spawn, are being kept in the hobby and sold through channels other then mainstream suppliers. Not being brought in from overseas either.
Saltwaterfish.com has however asked me to stop selling clams and is apparently going to ask the others that are selling the clownfish, etc. to stop selling those items as well. I for one do not know what to think about this. I will however talk to someone about creating a website VERY soon and start selling only livestock that is captive bred right here in the USA.
If you have any interest in possibly joining a captive bred only site as a person that breeds clowns or corals, pods, or starfish, other fish, whatever - feel free to PM me. Most of us put more money in then we get out.

rebelprettyboy

:Dang that sucks, But I guess I understand why. Good luck on the website. And good luck w the breeding of whatever fish u decide to go with. And start a thread to keep us up to date.
I hear ur the man w the best clams too

A

alexmir

they probably dont like that you are running a business inside their business.

majormaz

Why doesn't SWF just do away with the Live selling section? Why say stop to one person? Is it me or is that just unfair?