no moderator?

Well, i was hoping i would be the mod
. But, SWF.com is waiting to see who is the most educated on this subgect(will take a while like the fishing forum), then, they will pick who it is, mostlikely a shark from another forum.

nm reef

I vote we sell votes for the new hobbist forum shark....send cash only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO....have fun ya'all!!!

ruaround

NM reef...Always lookin for ways to provide the means for your 200 gal reef ready system...This just may work :rolleyes: :D !!!

Originally posted by NM reef:
<strong>I vote we sell votes for the new hobbist forum shark....send cash only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO....have fun ya'all!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>
UHHHH, put me down for 5 tickets for bob the builder for shark forum. How much will that be?

nm reef

Just forward the cash needed to complete the planned 220 reef ready and you got my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or I'd accept any portion you feel like contributing!! ;)

demosthenes

Originally posted by NM reef:
<strong>I vote we sell votes for the new hobbist forum shark....send cash only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO....have fun ya'all!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>
Ha Ha Ha. I remember my 5th or 6th post, asking about status. You offered to make me a shark for a small sum. It seems to me you've got this place figured out. LOL

Well, i would love to be mod, just my $0.02
. Get it! NM reef said "if you want my vote, just send in $$$$$". Then i said, just my 2 cents, Ok, i'll stop now... :D

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I think the best person for the job will get to Mod the new Forum [racking up posts don't count :D ], so ya'll best get to work if you want to join us in the Shark Tank!
:D

lnarobbins

I looked at a posting on another forum and had to spend some time looking at all the replys one person in paticular rubbed me the wrong way..
if you have red the post then you know what I am talking about I just wanted everybody to know that I am just saying that killer whales are cool fish and mean nothing bad or negative about my remark
thank you
Alan