No No No..This topic not needed

05xrunner

I forsee this topic becoming just for a bunch of people to whine about a subject. you cant stop people from doing something. If they read enough on forums they will pick up on what is what. This topic NO NO NO is just silly.

E

enigma1388

well if you think it's silly one could make a very good argument that you yourself are very silly by posting in it

do you think that new people should make mistakes and have to suffer because of them and not have a place to find knowledge quick and easy about things not to do? face it most people don't spend hours researching (its a shame) but the time they are researching a forum like this could show them what to steer clear of.

emilaya101

Yeah, I think it's quite handy to have all the what no to do's in on e section so that a beginner could cover all of their bases at once, and yes, no no no is stupid when people just post threads like this one ...... just my two tenths of a dollar.....

spiked09

I think the section is a great idea. Especially if the poster tries to summarize the topic of the thread in the title. Then a person can then scroll through the threads and see which posts are of importance to them, very handy. I know I would have liked something like this when I first started out.

jigga w00t

i think the mods here are trying to prevent all the noobs from starting new, unnecessary threads that have already been covered. many people don't search their topic before posting...
this topic is needed, but people posting with threads titled: "don't do this" is just plain stupid. thread titles need a specific description, or else when searching for a specific topic, searching by thread title will become useless...