Non photosynthetic corals?

jeremyhaas

I have names from Viper_930's thread. All his coral in his tank at the time were non photosynthetic but I can't seem to find them on web sites to order. They are scientific names, does anyone know their common names?
I am open to all suggestions and ideas for non photo's. Thanks
Dendrophyllia coccinea
Dendrophyllia arbuscula
D. coaretata
Balanophyllia sp
Dendrophylliidae
Rhizopsammia verrilli
Balanophyllia ponderosa
Tubastrea sun coral
Rhizotrochus typus
Red waratah anemone

I found 1 Go to Google and type in MAGENTA RED WARATAH ANEMONE LIVE CORAL RARE NANO and it will take you somewhere.........
Hope this helps!

viper_930

Tubastrea sun corals and maybe the waratahs would be the easiest on that list to find. All of the others are primarily deepwater corals and are very hard to get your hands on. D. coccinea is sometimes easy to find on the market.
Dendrophyllia are sometimes called firecracker corals, but they're usually just called dendrophyllia or dendros.

bigarn

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
http:///forum/post/2483130
Tubastrea sun corals and maybe the waratahs would be the easiest on that list to find. These are primarily deepwater corals and all of the others are very hard to get your hands on. D. coccinea is sometimes easy to find on the market.
Dendrophyllia are sometimes called firecracker corals, but they're usually just called dendrophyllia or dendros.
Yeah, what he said ...... Sheeez you're good Viper.