Noo!

*bta*

SWF.com has left a bad impression on me, a ead hermit on arrival, short one peppermint shrimp, and now one of my two clowns is having a problem it looks like hes going to die, i acclimated everything for 4 hours and everything is good except for one snail maybe dead and now my one clown -_-

viper_930

Hermits and snails can sometimes appear dead on arrival. You could still put them in the tank and they may perk up in a little while. And what is your clown doing?

*bta*

it was dead legs ripped off, the hermit i left in the tank for a day just to make sure but it had not moved a bit, it was swimming all carzy at different angles breathing hard and then it rest on LR or the sand then it do it all over again

*bta*

the clown has died -_- o well i cant find its body!! the starfish looks like he just ate something, he usually eats the dead fishes bodies

clarkiiboi

Snails and hermits, its kinda expected that maybe a few won't make it. Contact them before its too late ("paper" trail). Like I said in your other post, they will most likely give you your other shrimp. For the clown, though you dont have the fish to send back (as they require) to prove it, I am willing to bet if you explain the story, that they will make good on that too. Just make sure you contact them before your guarantee is over. Give them a second chance to make it all good. I have only ordered from here and had 1 incident with a goby and they gave me credit, along with that i have been on here 2 years and this is the first negitive post I read. Just make sure you contact them. HTH

*bta*

i plan to send everything off tomorrow a letter and all, i tried to save the clown body i just saw it almost completely eaten by me serpent star -_- then by the time i had the hood off and everything it was completely devoured

*bta*

ok now im getting a QT set up, and if i get credit back for them it will have to wait till my next order, just a little low on cash