Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

mossad327

This sucks. My tank's started to leak and it's only 6 months old. The worst of it is I have a test on Wednesday which means that I won't have time to mess with it until then. The good thing, though, is that I think I'll get to upgrade from a 29 to a 55 because my friend will be giving me her old tank. Woohoo!!! This still kind of sucks though. The only other thing that's good is that this also gives me a chance to switch to a sand bed as opposed to crushed coral. It's leaking all along the left side and the back from where the plastic and glass meet. It's a pretty impressive leak, I'd have to say so. Just wanted to both rant and rave about my lovely leaking tank. To any of you who have had to switch tanks, how much of a pain is it? I'm moving out of this apartment in 6 months, too, so I'll get to do it again then. Should I be looking forward to this fun adventure? My gut feeling tells me no.

tigriss

I know how that stinks!!! I was away on a 2 week vacation last July and my house sitter called me while I was on the beach (very far from home) to tell me my 55 gallon sprung a leak all over my rug!!!!

cadbury

Nice Cypress, way to be concerned. I would put everything in a holding tank or possibly a rubbermaid for just a few and do the repairs necassary.

mossad327

Cyprus - amazing how both me and you were thinking the same thing.
Cadbury - That's the plan. My good friend who got me into saltwater is coming over on Wednesday to help me transfer everything. Now I'm just trying to decide if I am willing to put in the extra money necessary to upgrade to a 55 or to stick with my 29.

cadbury

As far as tank goes, bigger is always better! I'm up to a 180 now and I'm sure I'll want bigger soon enough. It's sick, is'nt it?
Good Luck!