Norcal, how are those fish doing?

gilpil

Hey I was just wondering how my old fish and inverts were doing? Drop me a line, I hope you are enjoying them!

norcal

whats up man hows cleveland??? im sure you guys are settling in just fine. your fish are awesome! :yes: so fun to watch. i love feeding the decorator and coral banded. when i transfered him (the CBS) back into the tank both of his pinchers fell off!!!! then like 3 weeks later he molted and they were back. i have added 3 fish and thats all im going to have in there. added a false percula (he gets along great with the other one, they are buddies) a blue damsel and another green chromis. i actually emailed you a few days ago too to give you an update, guess you didnt get it. ok, ill send you some pics if i can figure out how to (i suck with electronics!!!). talk to you later and say hi to lebron james for me

gilpil

things are going great here, we've hit a few indians games. Cool deal, glad to hear they are doing good. Yeah, my new e-mail is gillen07@adelphia.net if you want to send pics. I give a shout out to Lebron for you.