nothing in stock????

rberhow

I must say that this is definitely one area that swf.com needs to improve on. The other would be the quality of the fish we received in our last order was heartbreaking. I love this message board and am glad they have it but they do need to look at the quality of what they are selling and improve some areas, IMO.

drea

thats why i never buy online... i like to see the exact fish i'm going to get in person... saving 10-20 bux is just not worth it!

saltn00b

most people are very happy with the quality and cust. service on here. so far i have recieved inverts and now tomorrow my first fish from here.

wonderwit

I've gotten both inverts and fish from here, and have not had a single issue. On the contrary, I'm singin' high praises (much higher quality than other online purchases from other websites). Example, ordered 10 each of nassarius and astrea snails, got 12 and 11 respectively. Coral I got was a little larger than expected, ricordea came with 2 shrooms instead of 1....from the other online site I used to order from, everything was smaller than expected, and never any freebies.

corally

I have had good experiences with this swf as well. I would prefer to buy from an lfs but I don't have one close that has much of a selection. As for the stocking issues, I don't think it has anything to do with the holidays..I've been waiting for MONTHS for some things to come in.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by rberhow
I must say that this is definitely one area that swf.com needs to improve on. The other would be the quality of the fish we received in our last order was heartbreaking. I love this message board and am glad they have it but they do need to look at the quality of what they are selling and improve some areas, IMO.
My livestock has always been in exceptional quality... my purple firefish was out and eating 10 hours after placed in QT. (I use him as an example because he's the shy one in the bunch I have.

birdy

Geeze people can you not read, at the top of the livestock for sale is a very plainly written note saying they don't ship around the holidays because of all the possible delay's in shipping.
I have recieved several orders from this site and you always run the risk of buying something site unseen, it just how it is. I have almost always been very pleased with livestock from here.

birdguy

I've received 3 shipments from here, fish and inverts. 'Haven't been dissapointed yet ... in fact wouldn't buy anywhere else.

mudplayerx

I have heard nothing but good things from people who order here. I'd order here myself, but there's no point as I get store credit for frags I bring in.

colorteck

Very satisfied with my LR that I got today. Very nice pieces and will definetly order again someday when i trade things for money.