Notice Regarding Tomorrow's Release

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Notice regarding tomorrow's release
Hey all!
This is SJ from the Partner Huddle. I wanted to give you all a heads up about something that you may hear about from posters after we push the release tomorrow. After we do the release, some elements need to be re-imported; as a result there will be a period of time in which user's signatures will seem to disappear. This is expected to last no more than 2-3 hours, during which all signatures will be gradually restored. We suggest making an announcement to this effect on your forums to let users know about this in advance in order to alleviate any concerns.
It is also important to stress that the signatures will be restored in a gradual roll out, so some users will get them back before others, which may lead to the "I can see other signatures, so why isn't mine back yet?" question. Please advise any users with this concern about the restoration process and let them know that theirs will be back shortly!
If you receive any complaints about signatures still not showing up after a few hours have gone by, please advise the users in question to log out and then log back in, as their browser may be caching and not reflecting the change. If the problem persists, please post in the Partner Huddle and let us know about it, but we don't anticipate any problems in this regard.
Thanks a bunch!
Sherisa (or SJ, by nickname)
Platform Support Manager,
Huddler.com