NYButterfly

Heyy T!! How are you??
Ok I know this respones is waaaaay overdue but I obviously went MIA for awhile and just happen to be nosing around today and happen to see this
Soooo in my absence, I have since had twins and gotten remarried!!!! I am SERIOUSLY thinking of gettin into the SH hobby again. I only have 1 sw tank up and running which is a far cry from a few years ago when I had about 3. I have a lil blue striped pipe tho so Im still keeping it in the family LOL
I was actually in Fl a week ago and was thinking I should have gotten in touch with you b4 I came down so I could have adopted some of your babies if they still needed good homes
I hope to be back a bit more now so I hope you see this and we can chat more soon!!

novahobbies

Hello there! Welcome back to the fold, and you know you're obligated to share pics of the bluestripe pipefish now!
I wish I could say that T will be right around to say hello, but she hasn't been on in a while actually...she's dealing with some family issues and I'm sure you can understand that family comes first! I keep expecting to see her back here; one day soon I hope!
In the meantime, feel free to snoop around. We have a couple people running SH tanks right now....myself, Flower, and Gemmy, plus a few others who pop in from time to time. Gemmy has a pair of Erectus, Flower has some H. kudas, and I have 4 H. erectus...three of which were from Theresa's brood, actually!
So...let's get you started on a new seahorse tank......