Oceanic 120 Tech Tank and stand

I am selling my 120 because I am upgrading to a 180 and I don't have room to keep this one. The tank and stand are in great condition minus the fact that there are small light scratches on the front. They were there when I bought the tank and I never tried to buff them out.The tank and stand are only about 6 months old and its a great looking setup. I will be selling the light 48" 2X250 Coralife that is only 2 months old also once I get everything squared away with my new tank. The light is NOT for sale now though. I am asking 600 OBO for the tank and stand. I am located near Pottstown PA 19464
This is for the tank and stand only.

the tank looks great but i was just wondering if you could sell the light with it and if not what would the price be
thanks

PM me plz/

ynotme4886

I just saw this tank on wed when I was out there.....Its a really nice setup and a great person to conduct business with.
Good luck on your sale FishyPaGuy and thanks again.
D

Originally Posted by ynotme4886
http:///forum/post/2635111
I just saw this tank on wed when I was out there.....Its a really nice setup and a great person to conduct business with.
Good luck on your sale FishyPaGuy and thanks again.
D
Thanks

How was the drive home?
Did you get the tank set up yet?
You have to send me some pics of it and the fish when its up and running.

hummel

I like what you've done with the 120 gives me a few ideas. Looking forward to seeing the new tank