Oceanic 54 corner tank

mkengr45

Oceanic 54 Corner with Black trim & deluxe glass top option:
The 54 corner is like a quarter cylinder. The two straight sides (the back) are 28" wide and about 22" tall.
The front is a round quarter-circle (radius is 28”)
Black Oceanic Stand and Black Oceanic canopy
Aqua-Clear Aquatics acrylic Wet-Dry and overflow system. All plumbing and pumps included
Sea-Life Systems Protein skimmer with pump
Coralife 2x65 powercompact with built-in fans
Live sand full of copepods, bristle worms, starfish etc……
$500 takes it all

mkengr45

Sure I will ship. How about $75 for the lights. Both bulbs are 50/50 and less than a month old, I also have an actinic bulb if you prefer one of each. I just spent $50 on the new bulbs but I want this stuff gone. This is the fixture that looks like its stainless steel, it has two switched, and I believe 4 fans built in the top. I am in zip 78249, let me know your and we can see how much shipping would be. Talk to you later.
Randy

mkengr45

the fixture is 24" long by 7" wide. here is a picture. it has a little salt on it but obviously it wipes right off
I will be racing out of town this weekend so if i do not reply that is why. I will be back on sunday. talk to you later
Randy

mchaco

If you still have the tank please give me a call 254 547-0330 or 254- 371-4347. I'm about two hours away and can pick it up should we make a deal. Thanks

mkengr45

Yes, I still have the tank and all the goodies. I have to go out of town tomorrow at noon, but will be back sunday afternoon. I will give you "dibbs" since you were the first here interested. I'll give you a call when I get back and try and send you pics before I leave if I get a chance. I am packing now but will see if I can squeeze it in. it is a super clean setup.
Randy

mkengr45

OK folks, I am back in town and want this tank and equipement out of here. This tank is exactly like a quarter cylinder, so the front glass is curved much much more than a bowfront. I will part this out if someone is interested in a certain piece. I am in San Antonio Texas. you can email me at randy_si@hotmail.com or give me a call at 210-831-4347
Randy

evieb

Hi, do you still have the tank? I am interested. I live south of you but won't know for sure if
I'll be able to buy until after this weekend. (low on funds because of back to school). I'll check back with you on Monday or if you still have it you can e-mail me at evieb0513@yahoo.com Talk to you Monday.