Oceanic 58 Gal with stand, SE VA.

bob a.

I have an Oceanic 58 gallon tank with a matching stand (sort of a stone finish Grey) that is sitting on my back porch since we took it out of service abou 2 months ago. It is is good shape, no leaks and comes with a new glass lid. Its a 36" wide tank if that makes a difference. Would like to get 125 for it and the stand with the top. Local pickup in Portsmouth VA (near Norfolk) only. Contact me via this thread or email at aquinob at yahoo dot com. I also have a 48" JBJ light that has a noisy fan that I will let go for 50 bucks local pickup only.

jasenhicks

Sent you another email, but i cant check to see if you replied. Ill take it for the $125, can i pick up on the first? Ill just pay cash that way. PS is it drilled? Please post here.

bob a.

Originally Posted by JasenHicks
Sent you another email, but i cant check to see if you replied. Ill take it for the $125, can i pick up on the first? Ill just pay cash that way. PS is it drilled? Please post here.

Jasen
I sent you an email back. 125 is fine. No, the tank is not drilled.

bob a.

Jasen
I have another person interested in the tank. I will give you first shot at it, but you need to respond back via email by Tomorrow , Monday jan to confirm or I will let the other guy have it.

bob a.

So much for holding the tank on a promise that this guy wanted it. Last minute backout. Its back for sale. Here are a couple of pix, of the tank and stand.