Ocellaris And True Percs

c1rusx02

when i first started with salt water tanks i didnt know what i was doing and bought 7 ocellaris for my 12 G. The 2 largest killed all the others and i upgraded to a 55. They were in my 55 fo about 2 years, and one jumped out the back so now i have one. I want to get 1 more, which i'm sure would be fine. However, is it possible fo me to get 2 more? If i have 3 are the 2 biggest ones likely to kill the third one?
Also, can i mix true percs and ocellaris together? and have 2 of each in a 55 g?

aquaguy24

3 clowns will fight and one will die.. leaving u a pair...if u want to add just one, try adding a smaller then the one already in ur tank...true perc. clowns are more aggressive then false clown..so the true perc might kill the false..if u want to keep different types of clowns u might want to upgrade ur tank to maybe 100g or more...true perc clowns are territorial...

drex

im in the process right now of getting my single tomato clown out of my tank,its harassing my mated pair of true percs big time in my 90. stay with one pair.