Ocellaris (false) breeding!

R

roundboy

O.K. So, I am sure that this question has been asked about a mazillion times on here, but I couldn't really find much. I have been researching online about breeding and couldn't really turn up much information. Also, I wanted to know some people's actual experience with breeding, not just text book crap. I currently have two Ocellaris clowns who have been together since birth and I kept them together in the same tank. I was reading that they are asexual and the female will assert dominance. That they have already done. The female tends to attack the male when he enters the anemone, only she sleeps in the anemone, and he hangs out at the top when they sleep. But not until recently that I have noticed they are hanging out behind the anemone and doing this shaking motion, where it looks like they are clearing most of the sand out almost from underneath the anemone. I was just wondering if this is something they do before breeding? Also, what type of conditions do they require to breed? I'm not really looking into actually trying to breed them, rather trying to be fully aware that one day I am going to wake up to a plethora of eggs hanging out under the anemone or live rock.