Ocellaris won't eat..please help!

paxrom

I got a mated pair of ocellaris on Thursday and the female has not eaten any. I've tried flakes, pellet, frozen package. Today I've added 10 drops of Kent Extreme Garlic to the 210g tank they're in but she still hasn't response (the male eats some). She seems irritated too, swimming from one end of the tank to the other real fast, then up and down along the glass wall and repeat the whole thing all over again. The male swimming along like he's trying to comfort her.
Also, I can see their red skeletons since I've got them. Is this normal?
Water parameter is checked by my LFS and they're:
Ammonia:0
Nitrite:0
Nitrate: VFT
PH=8.1
Alk=220
All the other fishes eats fine. I have 7 chromis and 4 firefish gobies before the clowns.
I'm pretty much out of idea..

paxrom

a newbie question but how does the mysis in a frozen pack looks like? I bought the SFBB Saltwater Multi-Pack and it says on the ingredient to contain mysis.

invertcrazy

try frozen cyclops- I had a simular problem a few weeks ago. I took my clowns out of qt on tues., fri they still weren't eating. sat I bought some cyclops from lfs .they are eating ever since. False perculas are one of the easiest clowns to keep once they feel comfy in your tank. Just keep an eye on them to b sure they are not being bullied by other fish.

paxrom

It works! I bought a pack of frozen cyclops and she's eating them right now..I'm so happy!!
Thanks for all the advice :))

invertcrazy

Glad to hear she's eating
in a couple of days she will b eating any kind of food you put in there. good luck with them they are awsome fish and real easy to take care of.