Off-topic Snow Day!!!!!!!!

attml

I live in Round Bay, Maryland near Annapolis. We have about 5 inches so far and they are forecasting 8 to 12 inches. Here is a pic of my back yard this morning.

koiman6

In moorestown NJ we have about 3-4 inch and it started at like 5 am and its supposed to snow till tonight. Weather men say 6-8 inches but seems like were gonna get more than that

jarrod

Snow is fine, but you can keep it lol. We mainly get sleet, and ice, which is terrible since they don't do very much about the roads in my area. Sounds like you are all getting the big storm system that just rained, rained, and rained here.
Christina

plum70rt

Sorry guys its 85 here in Coral Springs:) pool temp is a little chilly at 78, Guess I have to rough it:cool:

koiman6

It must suck in Florida no snow.:D I want to go to the university of vermont which is right next to killington so i can go snowboarding every day. Mmmmmm Snow

fshhub

Originally posted by plum70rt
Sorry guys its 85 here in Coral Springs:) pool temp is a little chilly at 78, Guess I have to rough it:cool:

:p

wamp

About 4" here in Danville VA. Then some Ice. People around here freak out when a little snow falls. They act stupid and drive 2mph and cause more accidents! I wish people who were scared to drive would stay home!

jim672

Right on, Wamp. Even here in Pa. where people should be used to driving in snow, way too many drive scared and make it unsafe for those of us who aren't afraid to drive in snow!!!:mad:
If you're afraid to drive.....DON'T!!!!!
BTW, we have 2 to 3 inches with 6 to 8 predicted. All the schools are closed.
Jim

We had neusince snow all day yesterday. Boy was it ever cold. Today it is sunny. You should try driving in Minneapolis, in snow, in rush hour....you dont get anywhere:rolleyes:

kennynj

WE HAVE ABOUT 2" SO FAR HERE IN NORTH
JERSEY. THE GSP HAS ACCIDENTS ALL OVER.
ONE FLAKE HERE AND PEOPLE FORGET HOW
TO DRIVE.

rkm

Got a few inches over the night and until now(4-5in.) Now the snow stopped and the sleet started. I live 45min south of DC in Calvert County. My new German sheopard that is 20weeks old loves it. Prancing around and rolling in it all morning
:)

fshhub

Originally posted by jim672
Right on, Wamp. Even here in Pa. where people should be used to driving in snow, way too many drive scared and make it unsafe for those of us who aren't afraid to drive in snow!!!:mad:
If you're afraid to drive.....DON'T!!!!!
BTW, we have 2 to 3 inches with 6 to 8 predicted. All the schools are closed.
Jim

jim, where in pa is hatfield? I live jsut south of wilkes barre

jim672

fshhub,
Hatfield is about half-way between Phila and the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area; Montgomery County right next to Lansdale on the NE extension of the turnpike.
Geez......in the Poconos where do you go for your LFS?
Jim