Ok running out of patients and really need some help....

ok now ive been working for three crazy stressful months to get rid of this stupid microbubble problem and i need help, can anyone send pics and stuff of thier tanks close up like really close up so i get an idea of what a good tank looks like? also showing pics of how your plumbing ans equiptment look would help too thanks
here is a vid of what mine looks like now after three terrible months:
please please please help me im driving myself crazy...lol

antwon

what are microbubbles because i feel like i have them too they don't kill anything they just make my water look like there are floating particles when it is really just small bubbles

socalnano24

can't view your video dude.....and if you want to see what a good tank looks like close up just look throgh some of the picture threads, most of the diaries on here have close ups

flower

There was a big discussion on this site on whether micro bubbles did anything more than look bad. From what I could understand at first everyone said they get stuck in the fishes gills, but others said that was a myth.
Soooo….I run my skimmer on a timer at night when lights are out, and have it go off during the day so I don’t have to look at it. Nothing seem to care and everything is healthy and fine and it has been 6 months.
ASAP I will get ANOTHER stupid skimmer, this will be number 4 by the way. I’m waiting for one soul to say a certain HOB is a good one since I don’t run a sump. So far everyone does nothing but complain about whatever brand they get. I’m still waiting to hear somebody got a good one.
So Like I said, just turn the damn thing off during the daytime.

thanks for the advice flower, i was always under the impression it had to be on 24/7, thanks and yes running out of patience is bad for doctors...lol